What is Skype? Skype allows you to see and hear me and me to see and hear you via webcam from your computer, laptop, tablet, t.v. or smart phone for live Chair-A-Cise personal training.
You will have the same interaction with me as if I were there personally. I will demonstrate the exercises and focus 100% of my attention on you as you exercise assuring proper form and technique. I will create you a personalized Chair-A-Cise program and give you the push to encourage and motivate you.
Benefits of Skype Coaching & Consulting
- Train one or one or with a friend. You don’t have to be in the same location. You can train with your friend or relative in a different state or country.
- NO Travel time to and from sessions. Skype coaching can fit into even the busiest life style.
- Access to Chair-A-Cise Fitness Expert from anywhere in the world.
- If you go out of town on business or for the holidays you can still maintain your coaching support.
- Optimum state of mind – by choosing your own environment to be coached, you are automatically in a more receptive mind-set, so you can get faster results. Mix it up (at home, park, office, etc.)
- Save time. Your 30 or 45 minute sessions are short and effective.
- Great for office luncheon, weekend retreats or after work group sessions.
- Extremely low cost. Saves money, no gym or parking fees, etc.,
Step- by -Step Skype Coaching Process
After you order your Skype package you will be sent an email listing the day and time availability for your coaching session. You will respond with the best days and times for you. You will receive a confirmed appointment and a Skype phone number/ Skype name to call in on. You Skype me at the arranged time. It’s that simple.
Free Skype 15 minute trial (serious inquires only please): email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype me at “daryl.madison” to set up a free 20 minute Chair-A-Cise personal training session. I will send you a listing of days and times availability and respond with what works for your schedule. The session will consist of 5 minutes to answer any questions or concerns you have and 15 minutes of exercising. I suggest you prepare for the session a few minutes prior to your appointment time and have paper and pen ready.
How to get Skype?
To use Skype services are free. Go to www.skype.com or click on the Skype icon at the bottom of page and download the software, get a webcam and you will be able to start your Chair-A-Cise Skype personal training immediately.
Review our prices below. You can pay for training session via Paypal or send check or money order to: Lifestyle Fitness, 2951 Secretariat Court, Decatur, Ga. 30034
Chair-A-Cise Skype Private Rates (includes 1 weekly free 15 minute coaching telephone/skype call if necessary).
Everyone does not have to be in the same location. If training at separate locations each person must have a computer with webcam & free Skype.
|30 minute||Private Discount Package||10 sessions for $270|
|30 minute||3 or more||$60 (group rate: not individual rate and from single location)|
|45 minute||Private Discount Package||10 sessions for $350|
|45 Minute||3 or more||$75 (group rate: not individual rate and from single location)|
As a professional courtesy there will be no charge for sessions cancelled before 24 hours of session. Cancellations not received 24 hours before the schedule will be charged at the full price with no refund or make up session. If trainer cancels within 24 hours session rescheduled at clients convenience.
Daryl M. Madison, 404-272-3996, email@example.com
Skype Webcam Virtual Personal Training